TAS provides both integrated in-house tax specialist services and tax specialist advice across a range of taxes including:
• Income tax (including capital gains tax)
• Goods and services tax
• Fringe benefits tax
Integrated in-house tax specialist services
We work in your business to provide that tax technical edge. We are "on tap" to help with any aspect of your client service delivery that you may require.
Examples of the work we provide include:
• Phone support for general tax queries
• Risk identification reviews - are you sure you've considered all the issues?
• Technical review of draft advice - is the advice right?
• Full research / drafting of advice from beginning to end
• Tax calculations (such as tax consolidations, thin capitalisation, Controlled Foreign Company attributed income )
• Tax due diligence
Tax specialist advice
We also provide tax advice on specific issues as required. These can be "one-off" engagements.
Examples of the types of areas we provide advice on include:
• Mergers, acquisitions and restructures
• Tax effective structures incorporating asset v risk protection
• Tax consolidations
• International transactions and structures
• Taxation of Financial Arrangements
• Division 7A deemed dividends
• Small business concessions
• SMSF strategies and structuring (such as limited recourse borrowing arrangements and other structures for acquisitions within the SMSF environment)
• 2nd opinions
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us
via phone or email, or Request advice
and we'll get back to you.