Why Choose Us
Easy to deal with
• Our approach is entirely flexible. You choose whether we deal with you behind the scenes or directly with your client.
• You choose what the output of our work will be (for example whether it be a verbal response, written advice or a full blown reasonably arguable position paper).
• You can also "top and tail" our advice into your own client advice on your letterhead.
Free up your time
• The time you will save on tax technical matters can be better spent generating new work and attracting new clients.
You're not "feeding the beast"
• Other providers have large cost structures which your fees need to pay for - think marketing teams, human resource teams, IT departments and every other cost that doesn't directly relate to providing you with high quality advice.
• Being a boutique firm, we don't have any of those costs, and we don't want them.
• With us, your fees relate solely to providing you with high quality advice.
• Only pay for what you use. This is in contrast say to an employee that is paid regardless of whether there is enough high value work to keep them busy.
Work performed by highly qualified staff
• Your work is performed only by highly qualified staff. You will not be paying hundreds of dollars per hour for inexperienced staff to prepare your advice.
• No one person and no one firm can be the best at everything.
• So we have an extensive network of tax specialists available to assist as required.
• The difference with us is that our network isn't constrained by firm employees that work on a general mix of tax advisory and tax compliance jobs (i.e. client manager tax specialists).
• Rather, we utilise external tax advisory specialists that we call "specialist specialists" - tax advisory specialists that sub-specialise in a particular and narrow area of tax law.
• That way, you can count on getting the best advice.
Your staff learn too
• We are not about making our clients dependant on us. Your staff learn when they work with us.
• For phone support for general tax queries we would normally provide you with a follow up email with links to the relevant technical support to help your staff learn as they go.
• Our tax advice is prepared with technical support referenced in footnotes, so when reviewing our advice, it is easy to understand and follow the technical basis of our advice.
Ability to provide a broader range of services to your clients
• By "tapping into" our tax advisory specialist skills, you can provide your clients with a broader range of services.
• As your clients grow and their needs change, you can provide the next level of tax advisory services they require without the need for them to go to a competitor.
No threat to your relationship with your clients
• Unlike other providers, we do not provide a full range of accountancy or tax compliance services, so you can feel safe that when you engage us to help, you won't be introducing your clients to the competition!